Carousel is an award-winning creative hub that can accommodate events of all different kinds, from international guest chef residencies and art exhibitions to brand activations and press days. Split across three buildings – two in Marylebone and one in Seven Dials – and totalling just under 8,000 sq. ft., Carousel’s stylish and ultra-flexible blank canvas spaces can accommodate events of all different shapes and sizes, dry hire or bespoke. And unlike conventional event venues we’re able to offer a wide range of additional extras, all done in- house to the highest standard, thoughtfully and creatively; from top-notch food and drink to friendly staffing.
Shuttlecock Inc is a creative production company founded on the belief that with a little bit of humour and imagination, you can bring even the dullest brief to life. We’re good at lots of things but what we really excel at are top-notch food and drink, jaw-dropping theatrical sets, irreverent immersive theatre and creative soundscapes. Put those four elements together and you can do extraordinary things.
2020 promises to be our most exciting yet as we look to expand the Carousel & Shuttlecock footprint, taking on new sites and continuing to partner up with an impressive portfolio of cutting edge brands such as Converse, Estée Lauder, Drunk Elephant, Nikon, Lulu Lemon, Google, Penguin, Instagram, The Guardian and the NFL.
If you’re interested in joining the Carousel family, please send a CV and covering letter over to email@example.com.
You can watch our video to get a flavour of what we’re all about: https://carouselspaces.com/about-us/
Business Development Manager
– Get Carousel & Shuttlecock’s name out there and on the lips of any brand looking to do something bold, exciting and immersive. We want you to be the ambassador for what we do and what we believe in.
– Generate and develop new leads for both Carousel & Shuttlecock. Proactively seek new opportunities, acquire new customers and create awareness of the company’s services.
– Create an extensive database of potential clients.
– Nurture and develop the relationships with current clients so that we are their preferred production team and are regularly doing events with them.
– Work to agreed personal, as well as team, KPIs and targets.
– Work with the marketing team to create the tools and collateral needed to approach new businesses, clients and encourage cross sale with current clients.
– Competitor research, analysis and reports.
– Creating reports to provide Directors with accurate, current leads information on a weekly basis.
– Building bespoke creative pitches for briefs you have won.
– Present pitches to clients.
– Experience of working in a proactive sales role for a creative company.
– Proven track record and experience of delivering confident sales pitches.
– Proven track record for closing sales and hitting targets.
– Professional attitude to work.
– The candidate needs to have excellent negotiation skills, initiative, drive and enthusiasm but also an exciting and upbeat character.
– Excellent phone and ‘face-to-face’ manner.
– Team Player and self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive outlook.
– Methodical and organised approach to work with good attention to detail.
– Flexible and fun.
– Be eligible to live and work in the UK.