HEAD OF SALES
Looking for someone with at least 3 years experiences as a Head of Sales to join our growing dynamic team. The Head of Sales will be responsible for managing a growing sales team, developing the sales strategy and hitting quarterly targets.
Located in the heart of Marylebone, Carousel is an award-winning restaurant, venue and creative hub totalling over 6,000 sq. ft of event space. Since launching in August 2014 we’ve partnered up with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, offering stylish surroundings, restaurant-quality food and creative in-house production to cutting edge brands such as Instagram, Converse, Facebook, Nike, M&S, Mr Porter, NFL, The Guardian and Google.
Our young, dynamic team is growing fast, which means great job progression and plenty of opportunities for development. Get on board…
The Head of Sales will be responsible for managing a growing sales team, developing the sales strategy and hitting quarterly targets.
• Managing the sales team, covering both inbound and outbound enquiries
• Setting revenue targets for members of the team, improving the sales process and developing the overall strategy for the year
• Monthly reporting on sales performance, setting KPIs and sales forecasting
• Generating and developing new business and partnership leads, whilst fostering relationships with existing clients
• Creating and hosting showcases: from generating creative ideas, pulling together a guest-list of clients to final execution of the event
• Working closely with the Head of Events to ensure smooth delivery, helping make every event extraordinary
• Attending industry events and developing Carousel’s profile within the wider events community
• Liaising with the Marketing team to secure relevant marketing material
We’re looking for someone with previous experience of managing a sales team in a similar industry who will thrive in our fun and friendly but ultimately target-driven environment. You need to be confident, organised, with strong leadership skills who will inspire an ever-growing sales team and form part of a wider, entrepreneurial management team. The role is all about being great with people so a friendly personality and a good sense of humour are key. And last but not least we need someone who shares our ambition to be the best in the business.