SALES & EVENTS COORDINATOR
Located in the heart of Marylebone, Carousel is an award-winning restaurant, venue and creative hub totalling over 6,000 sq. ft of event space. Since launching in August 2014 we’ve partnered up with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, offering stylish surroundings, restaurant-quality food and creative in-house production to cutting edge brands such as Instagram, Converse, Facebook, Nike, M&S, Mr Porter, NFL, The Guardian and Google.
Our young, dynamic team is growing fast, which means great job progression and plenty of opportunities for development. Get on board…
The Sales and Events Coordinator will be responsible for converting inbound sales enquiries and producing and delivering extraordinary events.
• Responding to inbound enquiries, organising site viewings and managing quotes and budgets
• Building relationships with previous, current and prospective clients
• Working to sales targets and contributing to the development of the sales strategy
• Liaising with the Marketing team where required to secure relevant marketing support
• Organising showcases and incentives for key clients
• Working with the Front of House team to ensure that sold events exceed expectations
• Using creative flair to make every event extraordinary
• Tracking KPIs and compiling monthly reports
We’re looking for someone with relevant industry experience who will thrive in our fun and friendly but ultimately target-driven environment. You will need to be confident, organised and efficient with your time. An enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude is essential. This role is all about being great with people so a friendly personality and a good sense of humour are key. We need an adaptable problem solver who’s happy to take ownership of a situation in order to deliver the best outcome. And last but not least we need someone who shares our ambition to be the best in the business.