Located in the heart of Marylebone, Carousel is an award-winning restaurant, venue and creative hub totalling over 6,000 sq. ft of event space. Since launching in August 2014 we’ve partnered up with a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, offering stylish surroundings, restaurant-quality food and creative in-house production to cutting edge brands such as Instagram, Converse, Facebook, Nike, M&S, Mr Porter, NFL, The Guardian and Google.
Our young, dynamic team is growing fast, which means great job progression and plenty of opportunities for development. Get on board…
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for delivering extraordinary events. You will be working with the Sales Coordinators and Front of House Team to create and produce events that surprise and delight the client.
• Working with the Sales Coordinator to organise all elements of the event
• Liaising with the client to make sure all aspects of their event are being looked after
• Creating a tight production schedule and making sure this is briefed in to all relevant parties
• Booking and managing Front of House staff
• Working with suppliers to arrange support needed to deliver events
• Working into Head of Event Operations to make sure all aspects of the events are planned for and delivered
• Managing the live day of the events and being the point of contact for the client and managing the communication between the client, front of house staff and kitchen
• Tracking and compiling Event KPIS
• Using creative flair to make every event extraordinary
• Working on feedback loops to make sure our events are always the best they can be and we are always learning and improving.
We’re looking for someone with relevant industry experience who will thrive in our fun and friendly but ultimately target-driven environment. You will need to be confident, organised and efficient with your time. An enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude is essential. This role is all about being great with people so a friendly personality and a good sense of humour are key. We need an adaptable problem solver who’s happy to take ownership of a situation in order to deliver the best outcome. And last but not least we need someone who shares our ambition to be the best in the business.