We’re looking for a smart, creative Events Producer to join our Production Team. You will be working into the Head of Events with the Production Team to guide clients from point of sale, through delivery and reconciliation. Your role will be split 50% administrative office based tasks to organise every element of each event and 50% on the floor managing every aspect of our live events, be it the largest brand activation to the smallest private dinner.
The position is a full-time role based on a 45 hour working week, with a system in place to allow time off in lieu to allow for flexibility with your workload. As the role is based around the events that come in, a certain amount of anti-social hours and weekend work is expected.
Duties would include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Working as a team to produce consistently Extraordinary Events.
• Organising all elements of each bespoke event from the time of contract exchange.
• Working with the Sales Team to enable encore sales.
• Managing the live budget, working to GP targets.
• Liaising with the client to make sure all aspects of their event are being looked after.
• Creating a tight production schedule working to a critical path and making sure this is briefed in to all relevant parties.
• Booking and working closely with our front of house team.
• Working with suppliers to arrange support and stock needed to deliver events.
• Working into Head of Events to make sure all aspects of the events are planned for and delivered.
• Working with the Production team to ensure spaces are correctly set up and ready for events and venue viewings and ensure that the spaces you use are always returned to neutral.
• Managing live events on the floor, leading a team of events floor staff to run service of live events.
• Ensure all events are packed down correctly and the spaces returned to their standard set up/ready for the next event.
• Reconciling the event and delivering final financial reports to the Sales Team & Head of Events on a weekly basis.
• Managing the live day of the events and being the point of contact for the client and managing the communication between the client, front of house staff and kitchen.
• Tracking and compiling Event KPIs.
• Using creative flair to make every event extraordinary.
• Working on feedback loops to make sure our events are always the best they can be and we are always learning and improving.
You will have a keen interest in culture, art, food and drink with a solid understanding of creative events in London. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and as the face of Carousel, you will be personable and approachable. You will also need to be organised and efficient with your time, understanding how to prioritise your workload in a busy working environment. We’re a young, fast-growing company so an enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude is an absolute must.
Carousel is an award-winning creative hub that can accommodate events of all different kinds, from international guest chef residencies and art exhibitions to brand activations and press days. Split across three buildings – two in Marylebone and one in Seven Dials – and totalling just under 8,000 sq. ft., Carousel’s stylish and ultra-flexible blank canvas spaces can accommodate events of all different shapes and sizes, dry hire or bespoke. And unlike conventional event venues we’re able to offer a wide range of additional extras, all done in-house to the highest standard, thoughtfully and creatively; from top-notch food and drink to friendly staffing and creative in-house production.
2019 promises to be our most exciting yet as we look to expand the Carousel footprint, taking on new sites and continuing to partner up with an impressive portfolio of cutting edge brands such as Converse, Glossier, Tabasco, Estée Lauder, Drunk Elephant, Nikon, Lulu Lemon, Google, Penguin, Instagram, The Guardian and the NFL.
You can watch our video to get a flavour of what we’re all about: https://carouselspaces.com/about-us/